This website is owned by Carme Alsina Ribas. Flors i detalls Sant Jordi. C/ Vidal i Barraquer, n 6. 17100 La Bisbal d’Empordà. NIF. 77.997.991-T
Our commitment to the correct management of the personal data we collect from our customers and users leads us to our will to apply the new general regulations for data protection (GDPR). Here we have:
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request.
- What is the legitimization for its treatment.
- For how long we keep them.
- To which recipients their data is communicated.
What are your rights?
Carme Alsina Ribas. Flors i detalls Sant Jordi. C/ Vidal i Barraquer, n 6. 17100 La Bisbal d’Empordà. NIF. 77.997.991-T
Purposes, legitimation and preservation of the treatments of the data sent through:
- Purpose: Provide a means for you to get in touch with us and answer your requests for information, as well as send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (E-mail , SMS, WhatsApp), if you tick the acceptance box.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent by requesting information through our contact form and by ticking the acceptance box for sending information.
- Preservation: Once your request is made through our form or answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment, and if you have accepted to receive commercial information, until the registered user requests their cancellation
- Purpose: To register as a customer, manage your reservations, and inform you of our activities, products and services, as well as send you commercial communications of our products, services even by electronic means (E-mail , SMS, WhatsApp), if you tick the acceptance box.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent when registering through our reservation form and when marking the acceptance box for sending information.
- Preservation: Until the registered user requests their cancellation and later during the legally planned terms.
DELIVERY OF ELECTRONIC MAILS.
- Purpose: Respond to your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your inquiries or doubts.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information through the email address.
- Preservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment, until the registered user requests their cancellation.
SUBSCRIPTION TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Purpose: Submission of our commercial and informational and advertising newsletter about our products or services that are of interest to you, including by electronic means (E-mail, SMS, WhatsApp).
- Legitimation: The user’s consent when subscribing to our commercial shipments and / or newsletters.
- Preservation: Until the interested party refuses consent and requests the cancellation of the service.
Obligation to provide us with your personal information and consequences of not doing so. The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 13 years, or, if applicable, have sufficient legal capacity to contract. The requested personal data are necessary to manage your applications and / or provide the services that you can hire, so if you do not provide us, we will not be able to serve you properly or provide the requested service.
IS YOUR DATA BEING SHARED?
Your data is confidential and will not be ceded to third parties, unless it is required to manage the services contracted or that there is a legal obligation.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Anyone can withdraw their consent at any time, when the same has been granted for the treatment of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription agreement or the relations generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Ask for its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request limitation of treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your rights: By means of a letter addressed to the person responsible at your postal or electronic address (indicated at the top of this page), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and regarding what personal data.
In case of divergences with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
This website only uses technical, personalization and analysis cookies, own and third parties (Google Analytics), which in no case treat personal data or capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, by accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, when dealing with analytical cookies, we have requested your consent for its use and ease Information of the same, which in any case will be installed after a reasonable period of time so that the user has time to decide whether or not to consent.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data provided by its alteration, loss, and unauthorized access or treatment.
UPDATE OF YOUR DATA
It is important for us to keep your personal information up to date, always inform us if there has been a change in them, otherwise we will not be accountable for their veracity.
CLAUSE FOR COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
y ticking on the box corresponding to the authorization to receive communications by email from Flors i detalls Sant Jordi, we are authorized to send you information regarding the normal activity of our establishment. You can unsubscribe whenever you want, either through the mechanism provided in the delivery mail or by contacting us at email@example.com or by contacting the Postal address of Flors i detalls Sant Jordi. C/ Vidal i Barraquer, n 6. 17100 La Bisbal d’Empordà.